You know my love of cake runs deep, but did you also know my love of basketball does too? I’ve decided to pair the two together and create a Cake March Madness Bracket. Just a little something fun to do this month together!
How to Play
- Download the bracket below.
- Look through each division (Chocolate, Peanut Butter / Graham, Fruit, and Misc.) and pick a winner from each pairing. You’ll then move those winners to the next round and pick a winner from that pairing.
- You’ll fill out the entire bracket – GUESSING which cake will win each pairing and which cake you think will win overall.
- Once you make your guess for the winning cake, COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR WINNER. This gives us a time stamp to make sure you entered before the competition starts.
How It Works
- Starting next week, I’ll post the cake pairings in my Instagram stories for everyone to vote on.
- We’ll start with the Sweet 16, then the Elite 8, the Final 4, and finish with the Championship pairing.
- Winning cakes will be chosen from that voting process and I’ll announce in IG stories the updates so you can make sure to check out how you’re doing on your bracket.
- Once we get to the final winner, I’ll take a look at your guesses below and from those who guessed correctly, I’ll RANDOMLY SELECT ONE WINNER.
What Does the Winner Get?
- The randomly selected winner will receive my new cookbook, access to ALL THREE of my online cake classes and one of my Cake tees from Shop.CakebyCourtney.com
- Print the bracket
- Make your selections
- Comment below with what you cake you think will be the overall winner
- Check out stories next week to start the voting process
- Have fun!