Yield 15 bars
These delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars are literally the classic sandwich in dessert form!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- 3 cups (360 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (6 g) baking powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) (226 g) cold unsalted butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup (487 g) strawberry jam, or flavor of your choice
- 2 1/2 cups (450 g) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13" baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, and baking powder. Set aside
- With a pastry cutter, or in your food processor, cut the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add eggs and blend well.
- Press half the mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan, and then spread the jam over the crust.
- Sprinkle 1 3/4 cup of the peanut butter chips over the jam. Stir the remaining reserved crumb mixture with the remaining peanut butter chips and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Recipe by Cake by Courtney at https://cakebycourtney.com/peanut-butter-and-jelly-bars/