You know my love of cake runs deep, but did you also know my love of basketball does too? Last year I decided to pair the two together and create a Cake March Madness Bracket. My Better Than Anything Cake came out the winner in 2022! Now it’s time for the 2nd Annual Cake March Madness.
How to Play
- Download the bracket below.
- Look through each division and pick a winner from each pairing. You’ll then move those winners to the next round and pick a winner from that pairing. Keep going until you have a champion.
- You’ll fill out the entire bracket – GUESSING which cake will win each pairing and which cake you think will win overall.
- Once you make your guess for the winning cake, COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR WINNER. This gives us a time stamp to make sure you entered before the competition starts on March 13th.
How It Works
- Starting next week, I’ll post the cake pairings in my Instagram stories for everyone to vote on.
- Winning cakes will be chosen from that voting process (BY YOU) and I’ll announce in IG stories and here on the blog the updates so you can make sure to check out how you’re doing on your bracket.
- Once we get to the final winner, I’ll take a look at your guesses below and from those who guessed correctly, I’ll RANDOMLY SELECT ONE WINNER.
What Does the Winner Get?
- The randomly selected winner will receive my cookbook, access to my new cake camp, and some of my cake tools from Shop.CakebyCourtney.com
- Print the bracket
- Make your selections
- Comment below with what you cake you think will be the overall winner
- Check out stories next week to start the voting process
- Have fun!