Beginner Cake Class
Are you ready to make the most delicious tasting and beautiful looking cake? It’s time to put your nerves aside, and get in the kitchen – together! I’ll be with you every step of the way. From baking, to frosting, to decorating: I’ll be sharing all my tips and tricks to make you look like a pro!
When you purchase my online class, you’ll get the class two ways: you can watch the class in full and then come back and watch it chapter by chapter. Here’s some of the things you can expect to learn:
- Everything you need to know before you start baking
- My favorite and most essential tools for cake decorating
- Tips for baking the best tasting and best looking cake layers
- How to make the best buttercream EVER
- How to stack and decorate a cake like a pro
Next Level Cake Class
Ready to take your cake decorating to the next level? My second cake class is over an hour and a half of content:
- How to stack cakes with soft fillings
- How to get sharp edges without a disk
- How to do buttercream stripes
- How to pipe
- How to stack tiered cakes
- How to create a raw edge
- How to make a semi-naked cake
- How to transport cakes
- How to cut cakes
- How to price cakes to sell
Hands-on classes are BACK!
Ready to take your cake decorating to the next level? Come join me at Orson Gygi for my hands-on cake classes. I’ll be sharing all my baking and decorating favorites as we make my delicious cakes and learn all my cake secrets! We fill the classroom with info, laughter, and lots of cake! Each student will make their own cake to take home, and we get to enjoy eating Courtney’s in class. All materials are provided for you to take the class, including the cake, and each student will also receive a discount coupon afterwards to purchase any items they may need. Class is completely hands-on and lasts 2 1/2- 3 hours.
If the classes are full, send an email to [email protected] with the class you’re interested in and they’ll get back to you if a spot opens up or if they offer that class in the future. Thanks!
Cake By Courtney
January – April TBD