Snickers Cookies – these delicious and easy-to-make Snickers Cookies are filled with peanut butter, peanuts, chocolate chips and chopped Snickers.
Must-Make, Irresistible Snickers Cookies
These cookies are a must-make recipe for two reasons: one, they’re incredibly delicious and two, they’re incredibly easy and fast to whip up. Plus, who doesn’t love a cookie filled with peanut butter, chocolate and caramel?! I’m not sure I can think of anything better.
These cookies were created as a result of pulling all the baking chips and treats from my pantry to see what kind of cookies I could whip up as fast as possible. When those cookie cravings hit, it’s hard to ignore them!
The ingredients for these Snickers Cookies are pretty basic.
- Peanut butter
- Baking soda
- Peanut butter chips
- Chocolate chips
- Brown sugar
How to Make Snickers Cookies
I love how easy cookies are to make, and how fast they can be made and baked! So when a sweet tooth hits, an easy cookie recipe is usually my go-to when I’m in a pinch. You may recognize this recipe from my Peanut Butter Cookies. The base is soft and chewy and the flavor is just one of the best! I switched up the chips and added peanuts, chocolate chips and Snickers to this cookie. I love how versatile this dough is!
Steps for making these cookies:
- First, whisk together the dry ingredients and set them aside.
- Next, cream the butter (use cold butter) peanut butter and brown sugar together until light and creamy, about two minutes on medium speed.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- With the mixer on low, gradually add in all of the dry ingredients. Mix on low just until no streaks of flour remain. Don’t over mix the dough.
- Stir in all the chips, peanuts and Snickers.
- Form all of the dough into balls, about 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie.
- Place the dough balls on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Make sure you leave about 1 to2 inches between each cookie so they don’t bake into each other.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE. You want to take the cookies out of the oven when they are set around the edges, but still very soft in the middle. The cookies will set up after they are out of the oven.
- Let the Snickers Cookies cool on the baking sheet for about 5 to 10 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
Other Cookie Recipes You’ll Absolutely Love
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Copycat Levain Bakery Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Copycat Magnolia Cookies
- Brown Butter S’mores Cookies